For over twenty-five years, Bob Bohmer has represented a broad and diverse range of clients throughout Northwest Ohio.
Bob graduated with a B.S.Ed. from Bowling Green State University in 1991. He received his J.D. from the University of Toledo College of Law, cum laude, in 1994. He was admitted to practice law in Ohio in 1994 and is also admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of the United States, United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, and the U.S.
District Courts for the Northern District of Ohio, Southern District of Ohio, and the Eastern District of Michigan. With over twenty-five years of experience, Mr. Bohmer concentrates his practice in the areas of corporate and business advising and transactional work, trust and estate planning and administration, labor and employment, commercial and residential real estate, general civil litigation, banking, health care, and municipal law. Bob is also a title agent with Black Swamp Title Agency, LLC.
- 1991 – Completed Bachelor of Science ED, Bowling Green State University.
- 1994 – Completed J.D, The University of Toledo College of Law.
- Corporate And Business Advising And Transactional Work
- Trust And Estate Planning And Administration
- Labor And Employment
- Commercial And Residential Real Estate
- General Civil Litigation
- Health Care
- Municipal Law
Give us a call to schedule your consultation